WHY I'M DOING THIS.

Hey there!! I’m so glad you decided to stop by!! I’m Lavinia; I’m eighteen years old and as basic white girl as it gets. I’m also the oldest of the three crazy Humphreys kids. 

Blondina (left) and the Smidge (right) 

When I was younger I wanted more than anything to have an older sister. Someone who had a little more life experience than me and would be able to help me along on this crazy path called life. Instead I got blessed with the Blondina and the Smidge who, much to the disappointment of my three y/o self will never grow to be older than me. That was so totally gutting at the time but I have two of the craziest siblings ever who can relate to me in ways that normal people never could so its okay.

Siblings who do yoga in cold water together stay together. - 29/12/16

It was Year 10 when i realized that i could be the older sister that i had been dreaming of for so long to the Smidge. But then a couple of months ago it occurred to me that there must be tonnes of other girls out there like me. Girls who just want a friend who can help them through what ever they're going through. That's when this blog was born. 

Lavinia Elizabeth is gonna be mainly centered around fashion, music, movies and the generic basic white girl stuff but then its also gonna contain details about all my (not so many) escapades and then each couple of weeks I'm going to do an open letter to a situation that's on my heart. I'm well aware that there's so many blogs out there like this. But all those blogs don't have me; the perfect combination of ditz and endless ramble. 

Thanks so much for joining me on this adventure, I hope you enjoy it as much as i do. Feel free to comment in the comment section below (duh) or to message me your opinions and ideas for future posts!! 

Til next time 
XO lavinia