LET THERE BE SNOW

At 7pm on Friday 22nd September 23 of the craziest humans I know met up in the MBC carpark to set off on an adventure. Five hours later we successfully arrived at the camp we were staying at where we encountered a lady picking berries at midnight and a moth the size of my fist. (disgusting I know). After that, we all pretty much just went straight to bed because we had an early start the next day. 

Saturday saw us all bleary-eyed but excited for the day that lay ahead after breakfast and packing our lunches and putting on 25 bazillion layers of clothes we all headed off to Mt. Ruapehu only to find out that the roads were closed and that we were going to have to shuttle up. Never the less we persevered and at about 11am we touched the snow. 

Some of the craziest people I know

Billions of snowballs were thrown and many laughs were had. And aside from almost bowling over a horde of tourists as I sledded down the hill it was great fun!! I even managed to put together a super small snowman who we named Stanley haha.




I want you all to meet my boyfriend Stanley the snowman who was brutally murdered by a kid on a sled.

In the middle of the crossfire

The rest of the weekend was spent examining our relationships with God and many many more laughs. All in all, it was a fabulous weekend and I'm so so excited for next year!!! 

XO lavinia